- Superior, documented accuracy of IOL power calculation in any type of eye, including long and short eyes and post-LASIK eyes.
- Latest generation multiple-variable algorithm to predict the postoperative ACD, including the newly developed concept of the ‘C-constant’ (patent pending).
- Support for history and non-history IOL power calculation for the post-LASIK case. Enjoy the ‘K-reading assistant‘ for the post-LASIK case.
- The corneal power is calculated as true net power based on anterior and posterior curvatures as well as conic coefficients when available.
- Support for the refractive effect of toric and aspheric implants taking the spherical aberration into account.
- Prediction of entire sphero-cylinder (sphere, cylinder, axis and spherical equivalent) after surgery.
- Perform exact ray tracing with calculation of spherical aberration, effective focus and point-spread function.
- On-line data validation with programmable levels of plausibility checks to filter out bad measurements or typing errors.
- Automatic calculation of surgically induced changes (SIC) of refraction and corneal astigmatism.
- Calculate the IOL power in situ based on the actual refractive data and biometry – useful in the diagnostics of refractive surprises.
- Integrated database system with import/export in standard format (including import of data from Carl Zeiss Meditec IOLMaster ©, Haag-Streit Lenstar LS900 ® and Oculus Pentacam ©)
- Network support for multi-user environment.
- Easy-to-use Report Generator. Make report of any sets of variables with user defined search variables and conditions.
- A ‘Refractive Outcome Wizard’ helps you perform optimization of the IOL constants and keep track of your surgical results.
- Export entire database or reports to Microsoft Excel © or other spreadsheets for further analysis or import/export data between PhacoOptics ® and external software.
On-line extensive help system and Manual with scientific references.
- Forget about fudged ‘thin-lens’ formulas and ‘black-box’ magic – PhacoOptics ® can deal with the measured, physical data without the use of equivalent K-readings or other fudge factors. PhacoOptics ® will manage ocular refraction as true optics !
try it ..